Ms. Quinn, Media Specialist
Ms. Lewis, Media Assistant
Media Center Proceedures
- Remember your school ID! It’s your passport to borrow library books.
- Take good care of our books.
- Return books on time. Books may be checked out for one week and may be renewed two times.
- 2 books may be checked out at a time.
- Use whisper voices when in the Media Center.
- We provide assistance with Research Projects.
Book Donation Policy
We sincerely welcome gifts and donations in the form of materials or monetary funds. All donations are reviewed according to the collection and development policy and must meet the same criteria as all other items. Books not accepted for the collection will be disposed of in a manner determined by the library. The use and disposal will be at the discretion of the LMS in the interest in maintaining an appropriate and balanced collection.
- The donation should meet the following criteria before adding to the collection.
- The offered items are within the scope of the library’s collection and their use falls within the stated library mission.
- The library has enough time and resources to process and maintain the offered items.
- The item does not unnecessarily duplicate materials already held.
- The item’s condition is acceptable.
- The library has space to store the donated items.
- The item is supportive of the school’s curriculum or interests of faculty and students and is on an appropriate elementary school academic level.
Class of 2019 Commencement Ceremony Thursday, May 30, 2019 at Lauderhill Performing Arts Center at 2:00 pm Class of 2019 Summer Graduation Thursday, August 1, 2019 at Pompano Beach High School Gymnasium at 7:00 pm