Age Limit: Off Campus accepts students between the ages of 16-21.
Parents (for students under the age of 18) and students (between the ages of 18-21) can go into any Off Campus location to complete a registration packet between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm. The registration process can take approximately 30 minutes to an hour.
Students coming from within Broward County must provide the following documents:
- Parent must be present if student is under the age of 18
- Students coming from outside of Broward County must provide the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License /Identification
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Physical
- Proof of Broward County residency
Odysseyware (credit recovery formatting)
- Odysseyware offers rigorous, standards-based online courses that meet high school graduation requirements. Odysseyware Comprehensive Courses are used by schools nationwide for both initial credit and credit recovery.
- Career Dual Enrollment is a FREE program that allows you to complete a technical program while completing your high school graduation requirements at Off Campus.
- As a Career Dual Enrollment student, you will share your day between a Broward Technical College and your Off Campus site. This means you will be able to complete an industry approved, high-skill, high-wage technical program while you are completing high school graduation requirements at your Off Campus site.
Do you want the opportunity to earn credits faster?
Night School & Virtual School
Students enrolled at the Off Campus are eligible to earn additional credits by enrolling in night school. Students may also elect to take additional courses on Broward Virtual School.
Night School (co-enrolled)
How many classes can I take at once?
Students are allowed to take 2 classes. Students may earn a maximum of two credits per year.
When do I attend Night School (co-enrolled) class?
Class is held twice a week. Classes are held on either Monday and Wednesday OR Tuesday and Thursday.
Who can enroll in Night School (co-enrolled)?
Night School classes are available to any high school student currently attending an Off Campus.
What is Virtual School?
Virtual School gives students an opportunity to earn high school credits and college credits (AP courses) entirely online.
Who can enroll in Virtual School?
Virtual School is available to high school students who are 19 years old and younger. If you have already started a class before turning 20 years old you will be able to complete the class but it will be your last Virtual School class. Virtual school is also available to students who are 20 years old and younger with a current IEP.
What are the benefits of Odysseyware, Night School and Virtual School?
- Complete a course for grade forgiveness
- Make up credits to ensure a timely graduation
- Improve your GPA
- Resolve scheduling conflicts with flexible scheduling & pacing
- Work at your own pace
- Home Access: Students are ALSO able to complete work at home with 24/7 e-learning access (in addition to attending classes which can accelerate the earning of high school credits)
Do you need extra help?
You can access these websites by clicking the link: AlgebraNation.com. Simply select the name of your school, enter your Student ID, and enter your birthday to logon.
Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. We tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more. Our math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. We’ve also partnered with institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content.
Student Volunteer Service Application/Approval Form
Volunteer Service Program Log Sheet
Florida Graduation Requirements